I haven’t done one of these in a while, but figured it was time, so here we are.
Frequently asked questions, Black Rebel Riders’ MC edition.
If you have a question that isn’t covered here, feel free to ask me.
- Is Drag Creek a real place? No. Drag Creek is a fictional town I made up for my series, but there is however a Drag Creek in West Virginia. It is of no relation to my series though.
- How many books will there be in the series? I honestly cannot answer this. I started out thinking there would be three books and am currently writing #9. The rebels have a lot to say apparently. Who knew :).
- Is this a read in order series? Yes, I cannot stress this enough, please read them in order or you will be lost.
- When can we expect the release of The Diary of Gypsy Red? I know I have pushed this book back a few times but I do have good reasons. I hope to release it in 2017 as book 10.
- Will you tell me if anyone dies in the next book? No, I don’t believe in giving spoilers. I never know who will live or die. The deaths usually sneak up on me.
- Is there cheating in your books? Yes, I leave no stone un-turned and tackle a lot of real life situations. I don’t hold back. I give you the nitty gritty with no apologies. If it doesn’t break your heart a little then where’s the fun? I kid, maybe.
- Are the books based on your life experiences? Yes and no. I pull from real life, but no, I am not a badass biker. I just write about them.
- Why Choir and not Church? Because this is my world and I do as I please, simple as that.
- Why Top Bitch and not Old Lady? Again, because I want to.
- Do you attend book signings? Not currently, but I may come out of hiding in the future.